F-14 PHOTOS WANTED!|
I have been collecting F-14 photos for more than 10 years by now. Since I have only limited access to F-14 shore bases and airshows where F-14 participate, I am always looking for photographers who are willing to share their photos with me.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Colour or black & white photos, 4"x5" to 8"x10"
- Colour slides: Kodakchrome originals preferred
- Digital images: Image size at least 800 x 600 pixels.
Please don't send any digital images that are already anywhere on the internet, just your own digital images that are no where published on the internet yet.
Here is what I have to offer:
- Action photos (airshows, take-off/landing etc.) or static pictures
- Clear view on the aircraft (see samples on this page)
- Sunny weather conditions
- No civilians
- No clutter
- Service people in front of the aircraft are o.k. if there are not too many of them
- Information wanted: Bureau number, modex number, location & date.
- Photos (right now I do not have spare slides)
- Static photos and action shots taken at airshows
- European fighters, transport and a few airliners
- colourful special markings aircraft
NATO aircraft with Gulf War markings and desert camouflage
- Photo quality as described above (except that I don't have any people in front of the aircraft)