Frequently Asked Questions|
- Can I make use of the photos/graphics of this website?
Yes and No. Read about the conditions on the Copyright page.
- Where can I find F-14 photos?
If you are looking for digital images you might buy the HOME OF M.A.T.S. F-14 CD ROM which contains more than 1200 F-14 images. Else you might search on the internet and various F-14 websites for digital Tomcat images.
"Real photos" can be bought at slide/photo dealers, which can be found by WWW search, or from several F-14 squadrons, whose address you might find out via the Navy website.
- Where can I buy F-14 patches, t-shirts or other memorabilia?
If you are looking for F-14 squadron prints take a look at the HOME OF M.A.T.S. Memorabilia page.
Other merchandise can be bought from several Navy squadrons or from professional dealers which can be found on the internet, too.
- I am a modeller. Where can I find more detail-photos of the F-14?
If this website's Walk-Around still does not give you what you are looking for, I strongly recommend that you condsider buying a book.
- How can get in contact with squadron individuals or old squadron mates?
In this case I suggest you contact the Tomcat squadrons themselves via the U.S. Navy or get in touch with the Tailhook Association. They should be able to help you any further.
- Where can I get more information about the EXTRA 400 aircraft?
Check out the EXTRA Flugzeugbau GmbH website at http://www.extraflugzeugbau.com/