Additions & Updates|
Online since July 1997!
This page gives you - and me - an overview of the history of my F-14 website. It makes it easier for all of us to see what's been added and updated. So if you are a frequent visitor to my site you will quite like this page to find out what's new at the HOME OF M.A.T.S.
Also, this website still does not contain any animated GIFs (except one), FLASH animations, beeping sounds or other "hot stuff" that slows down a website.
04 January 2011
- 15 years online!
- F-14 Photos uploaded (please note: origin of images is lost as the pictures have been too long resting on my machine): VF-1, VF-21, VF-31, VF-84, VF-124, VF-143, VF-201, VF-213, Grumman/Navy, AMARC
30 December 2008
- F-14 Walk-Around: Nose landing gear approach light information corrected, Speedbrake photos added, Vertical stabilizer detail added
- F-14 Squadrons: Awards updated
- New photos: Navy pre-production a/c, VF-2, VF-11, VF-21, VF-31, VF-33 carrier fly-by, VF-111, VF-191, VF-201, VF-301, IRIAF
02 August 2008
18 May 2008
- Title page renewed
- Bureau Numbers updated
- F-14 Walk-Around: Tie down point info updated
- AMARC section added
28 May 2007
- Bureau Numbers: Info on tailfin of 162594 which was washed ashore on the coast of Ireland
- F-14 Walk-Around: People section added with the story of the F-14 Plane Captain
24 February 2007
- Complete website rework. Any problems? Please report!
10 February 2007
05 February 2007
26 January 2007
Previous Updates not listed!
- VF-2, VF-213, VF-301
- F-14 walk around photos added: engine air intake, arresting hook, access panels, chaff & flare dispenser, electr. chinpods, cockpit, crew access ladder, ejection seat, jet engine, towbar adapter, windshield rain removal